A two column, free and open source theme for Ghost.
- Download the theme from GitHub.
- Upload the theme as described in the Ghost Documentation.
- This theme has multiple custom pages:
speaking. Checkout the Ghost docs for more info about custom pages. To customize the data, on the right side, in the
speakingpages you'll first need to add this to your
routes.yamlfile, bellow the
/custom/api/: permalink: /custom/api/ template: api content_type: json
More info about the
routes.yaml file here.
- After that you can customize the
api.hbsfile with your data, just make sure the structure remains the same.
- Additionally you should replace all the image in the
assets/imagesfolder. You can use this useful tool.
- After you've completed the steps above, you can zip the theme and upload it.
You can install all the theme dependencies using:
yarn prod- will build the whole theme for production.
yarn deploy- will build the theme for production, zip and validate.