Blog theme "GIMI" for Ghost
Clean and customizable blog theme for Ghost v1.X.X
- Fully Responsive
- Featured Post
- Disqus Comments
- Share Posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Next & Previous Post Navigation
- Iframes Support – Vimeo, YouTube, SoundCloud
- Valid W3C HTML5
- Font Awesome Icons
- Recent Posts
- Popular Tags
- Subscription Form
3rd party assets:
- Font Awesome 4.7.0
- Google Fonts
- jQuery 3.2.0
- Photos used in theme previews and the editor are licensed under Creative Commons Zero (unsplash.com)
- Vectors are created by Freepik.
npm run dev -d "buildDestinationPath" npm run production -d "buildDestinationPath"
For DEV build setup
"buildDestinationPath" to point to Ghost themes folder.
If Ghost instance is already running you may need to use
ghost restart command to see the theme in available themes list.
Styles editor source files are not included in this repository.
But the editor build is included and you can still run your own local copy of it.
- Don't inject child theme code when using the editor. When editor is active child theme code is generated on runtime.
- Editor uses CSS selectors to identify elements so be cerful with changing .scss
npm run dev:include-editor -d "buildDestinationPath"